Intern Client Coverage Automotive, Transport & Logistics (m/f)
Intern Client Coverage Automotive, Transport & Logistics (m/f) in Frankfurt/M
Your Areas of Operation:
• From day one you will get substantial insights into an exciting business – our team is responsible for managing ING's global relationships with large German corporations active in the Automotive and Transport & Logistics industry.
• Specifically, you support the relationship managers in managing their assigned client portfolio.
• It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information.
• You prepare client pitches and presentations and play an active part in our day-to-day business with our clients. We count on your support!
• Last but not least we will introduce you to interesting projects and give you the unique opportunity to experience everyday life among a great team of experts.
What we expect from you:
• Student of Business Administration, Economics or a similar subject with a preference for Finance & Banking
• Excellent communicator with good financial and analytical skills
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Solid skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint
• Good command of English and German, both written and spoken
Think forward. Act now!
If you want to be part of this success story then apply at: