Specialist, IT Workplace & Services
PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. It starts in sport and ends in fashion. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training, Fitness, Golf and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions taken.
Would you like working in a fast pace and multicultural environment? Then PUMA is the right place to be! Become a member of our successful IT team based in Kowloon Bay.
We are currently looking for a Specialist, IT Workplace & Services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To perform first-level diagnosis, Services desk operation, IT Hotline and troubleshooting support to the end users
- Support and build up on processes, document incidents and remedies
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer workplace issues
- To administrate various software distribution such as OS, applications, software upgrade and new package installation
- To administrate CANON Uniflow system including the server setup, driver administration, printer queue management.
- Provide different types of IT training to users
- To administrate the AirWatch mobile device application
- Occasional travel is required
Things you should bring along / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support / IT helpdesk centre
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong technical knowledge in MS Windows, Outlook, Windows Server, Excel, Lotus Notes, MAC & MS Office products, mobile device, software distribution server.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, proactive and strong problem solving skill.
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in soft phone systems will be a plus
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application (including your CV with your possible starting date and salary expectations).